Metal roofing is an alternative to shingle, clay, and tile roofing that offers a variety of benefits to you as a homeowner. You may have dismissed metal Fort Wayne roofing as a solution that won’t fit your home, but the number advancements in the product have made it desirable for many homeowners. Consider these benefits when looking for roofing for your home. Metal roofing is an option that lasts a lifetime.
- Long life: One of the main reasons that homeowners decide to add metal Fort Wayne roofing to their homes is the long life that they receive from its installation. With the ability to last as long as 50 years or more, your metal roofing will never have to be replaced as long as you own your home.
- Durable: Because metal Fort Wayne roofing is made from high-grade steel, it is designed to withstand the weather elements. The paint coating allows water and rain to slide right off and its added strength stays in place so you don’t have to worry about holes, cracks, breaks, damage or leaks.
- Rust resistant: The surface of metal Fort Wayne roofing is painted with a specialized coating that makes it resistant to rust and corrosion. You don’t have to contend with the moisture problems that traditional roofing presents as metal roofs are impenetrable to water.
- Energy efficient: You’ll find that by installing metal roofing in your home, you receive savings on your energy bill. This Fort Wayne roofing radiates heat which allows you to stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. This can drastically reduce your energy bills and help you save on your household costs every month.
- Low maintenance: There is very little maintenance necessary to keep your metal Fort Wayne roofing at its best. All you ever need to do is clean it with a hose to remove any dirt or dust that has built up over time. There is no need for repairs and you never have to worry about water leaking into the interior of your home.
- Variety of options: The best part of metal Fort Wayne roofing is the large selection of colors and patterns to consider. The advancements in the product allow it to look like more traditional roofing surfaces, allowing you to have a classic look on your home while retaining the benefits of a metal roof.
- Affordable: When you consider the costs of replacing traditional roofing on average every 17 years, metal Fort Wayne roofing is an affordable investment in your home that lasts for many years without the need for replacement.
- Warranty: Most metal Fort Wayne roofing comes with an extensive 30 to 50-year warranty, giving you the luxury of protection over the life of your home. Many of these warranties are transferable, which is an attractive option for new homebuyers.
Choose metal Fort Wayne roofing for your home and you’ll see a myriad of benefits after its installation. To have this durable roofing added to your house, contact Key Exteriors, Inc. We have years of experience installing metal roofing and can help you select the one that is right for your home. Call us today at 260-492-8062 or visit our website for details at www.keyexteriors.com.