Over time, your windows begin to age and your home’s Fort Wayne windows may be in need of repairs. With a little care from your local window repair company, your windows can be brought back to life and have the look and feel of new windows that function properly. Consider these common problems to determine if your home’s windows need repairs.
- Hard to operate: If your Fort Wayne windows have become difficult to open and close, they are in need of repairs to get them back in tiptop shape. By having your windows looked at by a professional window repair company, they can be diagnosed and the issue can be addressed so they can open and close with ease again.
- Indoor Drafts: When you notice air coming from outside into your home through the windows, your Fort Wayne windows have broken seals that need to be replaced. By repairing the weather stripping around your panes, you can eliminate cold air from coming into your home. This can help you save on energy costs as new seals will keep your heating and cooling inside your home where it belongs.
- Broken hardware: Broken latches and locks need to be repaired for your security. This is a simple fix that a window repair service can easily perform. Fixing these issues will give you added security and prevent intrusion into your home with this Fort Wayne windows fix.
- Cracks and chips: When your windows break, getting them repaired is a definite necessity. Even small cracks and chips can be repaired to improve the appearance of your Fort Wayne windows. By having a window repair company replace the glass in your windows, you can eliminate these unsightly blemishes and give your windows a much-needed lift.
- Foggy panes: If your seals have lost their elasticity, they allow moisture to seep into the window pane. This can create moisture between the panes and present a foggy appearance that is hard to see through. By having new seals added to your windows, you can prevent this moisture from appearing and give new life to your Fort Wayne windows.
- Screen holes: Even the screens of your Fort Wayne windows can be repaired. Holes and gaps can be mended or rescreened for a seamless look that prevents insects and dust from getting into your home. This will increase the longevity of your windows and improves the overall appearance of your home.
Taking the time to inspect your windows for necessary repairs can help prevent the need to have total window replacement. Catching these repairs early will help to add more life to your Fort Wayne windows and save you on investing in new windows for your home. When you are in need of repairs on your windows, contact Key Exteriors, Inc. Our professionals can fix any issue you have with your windows. Call Key Exteriors, Inc. at 260-492-8062 for a consultation or visit our website at www.keyexteriors.com.