Your home may be losing its curb appeal because your Fort Wayne siding has lost its luster and is in desperate need of repairs. You could be losing value on your home if you leave these problems to fester. Having repairs performed on your siding can return it to its former glory and work to increase your home value, giving you more equity as a result. These common siding problems indicate that your siding needs repair. Call a professional siding company to remedy the situation.
- Cracking: Cracked siding is cause for concern. Allowing these cracks to grow can allow moisture to get behind your Fort Wayne siding and create damage to your home’s structure. When you see signs of cracking, have a siding company resolve the issue to prevent further damage to your home.
- Rotting: Water is the enemy and when water penetrates your siding, you have a potential for rot and decay to occur. Your Fort Wayne siding needs to be repaired to prevent water from penetrating the surface and wreaking havoc on your home.
- Bubbling: If you notice areas of your siding are bubbling up, this is a sign that water is trapped beneath the surface. This portion of your siding will need to be replaced to prevent further water damage and a Fort Wayne siding company can help alleviate the problem.
- Mold and mildew: When you see signs of mold or mildew, you need to get have your Fort Wayne siding inspected immediately. This can indicate moisture penetrating the surface and creating a dangerous situation in your home. A siding repair company will be able to determine where the water is coming from and help put an end to your mold and mildew issues.
- Fading: The sun can take a toll on Fort Wayne siding and cause its color to fade. This may be happening on only a portion of your home where the sun hits most frequently. Siding repair can help replace this area and help your home’s appearance look more balanced and even.
- Holes: If you notice holes in your siding, you need to have repairs to its surface quickly. Holes in your Fort Wayne siding are caused by insects, which can allow the weather elements to get through and also create water damage. It can be a costly fix if left untreated.
- Missing siding: When the weather acts up, you have the potential for missing siding on your home. The wind can blow your Fort Wayne siding off and expose the structure to rain and snow. Have a siding repair company replace the missing areas to protect your home in poor weather.
Keeping an eye on your siding can help prevent costly damage to your home. When you notice areas that need repairs, have them addressed quickly. For your Fort Wayne siding repairs, turn to Key Exteriors, Inc. We can help you not only identify, but also fix your siding problems. Contact Key Exteriors, Inc. at 260-492-8062 or visit our website for a full list of services at www.keyexteriors.com.