Key Exteriors Scholarship
At Key Exteriors, Inc. we believe in helping others. The main way we accomplish this is by providing homeowners in our communities with value-added benefits such as: more time for leisure activities, increased peace of mind, security and comfort as well as pride of home ownership. We accomplish this in a manner that is fun, easy and rewarding for our clients as well as in a way that conserves our vital natural resources and reduces negative environmental impact. By incorporating these elements into our day to day business practices, we are confident that we are positively impacting the lives of as many people as possible.
- Pursuing a career in business, logistics, marketing, organizational leadership, or general studies.
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Write and submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “Key Exteriors Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in essay document.
The essay must answer the following prompt:
Since 2003, Key Exteriors has helped thousands of homeowners in our community create more leisure time by virtually eliminating exterior maintenance; save tens of thousands of dollars on utility costs by improving energy efficiency; increase pride of ownership by helping to add design input to much needed exterior upgrades and enhanced peace of mind by adding security, value and curb appeal to their homes. None of this would be possible without our skilled associates whose combined experience amounts to 800+ years in serving homeowners. As an aspiring entrepreneur, business owner and leader, what are three ways to make a business successful in 2017 and beyond? A minimum of three of the following four topics must be covered in the essay:
- Developing and implementing mission
- Recruiting from nascent generations
- Providing training and motivation
- Setting standards and establishing accountability
Key Exteriors, Inc.
Attn: Bill Kesterkey
821 W Coliseum Blvd #1
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Essay must be postmarked by February 1st, annually.
Disbursement awarded by March 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions:
- Key Exteriors, Inc. will nominate a One Thousand Five Hundred Dollar Award to one winner for the Key Exteriors Scholarship.
- The award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The elected winner may be asked to provide personal identification information (ex. birthdate or student ID) to verify enrollment.
- If the winner does not correspond within 30 days of initial contact, Key Exteriors, Inc. may relinquish the rights to the award. If there is a runner-up for the award they will be contacted thereafter.
- Key Exteriors, Inc. has the right to withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- If there is no suitable applicant that meets the scholarship’s requirements for writing aptitude and academic achievement, Key Exteriors, Inc. reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Key Exteriors, Inc. employees and any person related to Key Exteriors, Inc. Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
- Students reapplying for the following year are required to follow the same terms and conditions and submit a new essay to be eligible to participate in the scholarship again.
At Key Exteriors, Inc. we make it our main priority to protect the privacy of our scholarship applicants’. In the context of applying for a scholarship, we testify to make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of the provided information from the scholarship applicant. From the collected documentation and information, we will only use it for the purpose in which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship, as well as using first name and last initial for Social Marketing purposes).
Key Exteriors, Inc. will not share, sell, rent, trade, or transfer any scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving definite permission from the applicant to do so. We will not use any personal information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. We reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personal information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also constitute the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.