How to Choose the Right Roofing Company to Work on Your Fort Wayne, Indiana, Home or Business
Choosing a roofing company to work on your Fort Wayne, IN, home can be a daunting task. With so many options out there, it’s hard to know whether or not you’re making the best possible choice. To help you decide which roofing company you should hire, we’ve compiled a list of qualities to look for in a roofing contractor to ensure that the one you hire will perform great work that will last for decades.
The roofing company you hire should:
- Be licensed, bonded, and insured to work in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and all surrounding communities
- Be recognized by multiple third parties throughout the industry, including having accreditation from the Better Business Bureau
- Provide you with access to a network of customers that are willing to give referrals
- Provide a free consultation in which they discuss what the roofing process for your home will involve in detail and provide professional design services
- Possess installation certifications from the manufacturer of their roofing products
At Key Exteriors, we know that our customers want to feel confident in the roofing company they choose to work on their home. That’s why we focus on maintaining a sense of integrity when it comes to roofing by using the most durable, high-performing roofing products and superior installation methods. Furthermore, as a GAF certified Master Elite Roofer, the roofing materials we use are covered by a lifetime non-prorated warranty and the work we perform is covered by a 25-year workmanship warranty that is backed by the manufacturer. None of our regional competitors can say that. For more information on what makes us the premier roofing company in the Fort Wayne, Indiana, area, or to schedule a free consultation, contact Key Exteriors today. Financing options are available for qualified homeowners.