If you are looking for a way to increase the value in your home with a home improvement project that also works to save you money, new windows may be the solution you are looking for. Not only do windows increase the look of your home, but they can save significant money on your energy costs month-to-month. With the addition of new windows, you can add value to your home and save in these beneficial ways:
- Adds home value: The addition of new windows can drastically increase the value of your home. New windows are more energy efficient and are a feature that many buyers look for when searching for a new home. They are an attractive way to add value to your home with their increased function and provide buyers a home improvement that will last for many years.
- Reduces energy costs: Because most new windows are energy efficient in their design, you will save on your household utility costs throughout the year. New windows have multiple layers of glass that prevent heating and cooling losses and add new sealing technology that works to prevent drafts within your home. This can significantly cut down on your need to run your heating and cooling system throughout the year as the outdoor elements are more easily kept
- Enhances home appearance: New windows can be an easy way to increase the look of your home both inside and out. Your new windows come with an updated look that can easily transform your home. You’ll benefit from the addition of new windows in your home from the curb while you give the house a makeover on the inside as well.
- Lowers noise: By using double or triple panes in your window construction, you can help lower the noise inside your home. These additional panes offer an added layer of protection that keeps traffic or construction noise out, making it more comfortable and enjoyable inside your
- Protects from the sun: Many new windows also come with UV protection in the glass that prevents fading and discoloration inside your home. This can preserve your walls and furnishings and help your personal belongings last longer with new window installation.
- Better function: Your new windows also come with more functionality than your older model windows. You may have windows that don’t operate or are hard to open and close. New windows are designed for easy function and can help you replace those windows that do not work as they should.
By adding new windows in your home, you will increase the overall value of your house when you sell it and help to reduce noise levels, energy usage, and sun damage. Contact Key Exteriors, Inc. to have new windows installed in your home. We are located at 821 W. Coliseum Boulevard, Suite 1 in Fort Wayne, Ind. Visit our website at keyexteriors.com or call 260-492-8062.