Roofing Products for Homeowners
If it has come time to replace the roofing on your Auburn, IN, residence, you’re likely searching for a contractor who offers exceptional roof products along with expert installation services. If this is the case, look no further than the roof installation professionals at Key Exteriors, Inc.
Key Exteriors is a leading exterior home improvement contractor serving residents in and around Auburn, and we are proud to be the trusted choice for roofing jobs large and small. We offer products from two of the leading roofing manufacturers: GAF and CertainTeed. These companies are known for their exceptional products, and we are proud to have been designated as:
- The area’s only licensed and certified Master Elite™ roofer by GAF, a designation earned by the top three percent of GAF roofers nationwide that authorizes us to offer the “Golden Pledge,” an outstanding, non-prorated, transferrable lifetime warranty on installed roofing systems
- A ShingleMaster™ company by CertainTeed Roofing, which authorizes us to offer the SureStart PLUS 3-STAR and 4-STAR warranty extensions
These authorizations demonstrate our continued commitment to provide outstanding roofing products and superior installation service to homeowners in Auburn, Indiana, and all other areas. Plus, we offer both metal roofing and asphalt shingles in a variety of colors and styles, so you’re sure to find products that complement your home’s architecture and appeal to your personal tastes.
Contact Key Exteriors today to learn more about our roofing products and installation. We also offer and install many other home improvement products, including replacement windows, vinyl siding, insulation, entry doors, and more.
How Roofing Replacement Can Benefit Your Home
If the roofing of your Auburn, Indiana, home is showing signs of deterioration such as shingles that are missing a large amount of granules or have become buckled, curled, or blown off, you’re probably wondering if you should just repair the areas in question or if you would be better off having your entire roof replaced. While it may be tempting to settle for a quick fix, unfortunately, this type of damage is often an indication that your roof has reached the end of its useful life. The good news is that by having your roofing replaced, you won’t have to worry about it leaking or giving you any other unwelcome surprises for a very long time, and you will also be able to enjoy a number of other outstanding benefits.
The primary advantage of new roofing is that it will keep your home safe from the elements. Even small leaks can cause wood rot, mold, ceiling discoloration, and other types of costly water damage. When you purchase a new roof, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you, your loved ones, and all of your belongings will be protected for many years to come.
Furthermore, new roofing will enhance the curb appeal of your Auburn residence. Roofing materials come in a seemingly endless variety of attractive styles and colors to choose from, giving you the opportunity to create a custom look. Not only will this improve the appearance of your home, it can also increase its value.
For more information about how new roofing can improve your Auburn, IN, home, contact Key Exteriors today. We are proud to be a certified contractor for GAF and CertainTeed, two of the leading names in the roofing industry.
How to Know It’s Time for New Roofing
The decision to have new roofing installed on your home in Auburn, IN, is a big one, and it’s not a choice that you should take lightly. The cost and time associated with the installation of a new roof will require a significant investment, so it’s best to only go into this process when the time it right. But how do you know it’s time for a new roof? There are adages about how long roofing should last and opinions abound about what warning signs to look for if your existing roof is advancing in age. If you are unsure if the roofing on your home needs to be replaced, run through this quick checklist before you make your decision:
- Can you see damage? – Inspect the roof yourself and determine if you have missing or damaged shingles. If you notice that your roof has a great number of shingles that are either missing large amounts of granules, have become buckled, are curled up, or have blown off, it’s an indicator that your roof needs to be replaced.
- Is your energy cost increasing? – New roofing can help keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. By reducing thermal transfer, a new roof will keep your home at a more consistent temperature so that your heating and cooling equipment will not have to work as hard.
- Are you thinking about selling your home? – Most potential buyers will want a roof that is in great shape if they are thinking about buying a home. New roofing can help provide that buyer with peace of mind in knowing if they buy your home, the roof over their heads is safe and secure.
While there might be other factors that go into your decision, whether or not your need for new roofing can best be determined by the three points outlined above. For more information about your replacement roofing options in Auburn, IN, contact Key Exteriors today.