Over time, your windows can start to age and wear. They may even look unsightly. While it is possible to have new windows installed to alleviate the issues, you do have a more affordable option. Having your windows repaired by a window service in Fort Wayne will breathe new life into them and get them working as they should. These common window problems can be repaired by your local window company.
- Cracked or chipped window panes: When you have windows with cracks or chips in the glass pane, a simple solution to fix these blemishes is to have your windows repaired. By replacing the glass, you can eliminate the damage that your windows are suffering and make them look great once again.
- Broken seals: If you are feeling drafts in your home that is making it hard to keep the air warm or cool, you can have repairs to give you a tighter seal around your windows. When your seals are broken, cracked or dry rot, a simple replacement of the seals can give you the protection from the outdoor elements that you are looking for within your Fort Wayne home.
- Broken locks: The locks on your windows are an essential part of keeping your home safe. Locks and hinges can be replaced with new hardware the works properly and protects your Fort Wayne home from would-be intruders. This is an easy fix that will give you peace of mind at night or when you are away.
- Windows that won’t open or close: Sometimes the pulley system in your windows stops working properly. This can prevent you from keeping your windows opening or closing on their own. By having the pulley system replaced and repaired, you will regain function of the windows once again. This will allow you to enjoy that fresh summer air in Fort Wayne and prevent you from having to shell out more money for completely new windows.
- Rotting wood frames: As your windows begin to wear, the frame structure can degrade. It may have water damage and it might even be starting to rot. Fixing the frames of your windows is possible with a little care from your window service. This is a good alternative to new windows; especially if you only have a few windows with frame damage. If you have several windows with rotting frames, you may want to consider complete replacement of your windows as a more cost-effective option.
Repairing your windows is a sound solution to increasing their integrity and getting additional life out of them. You’ll save money on complete installation of new windows and have windows that operate properly. When you are in need of window repairs at your home, contact Key Exteriors, Inc. We have the experience to complete any repairs that your home windows may be in need of. For more details, you can check Fort Wayne Windows. We are located at 821 W. Coliseum Boulevard, Suite 1 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Call us at 260-492-8062 or visit our website at www.keyexteriors.com.